Iride For Paul is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Iride For Paul is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2010, Iride For Paul and its network of websites now reach over 17 million unique visitors and draw more than 40 million page views per month. The Iride For Paul community includes more than 1 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Iride For Paul by the Numbers
- More than 78668 monthly global content views.
- More than 3M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 7 offices and 445 employees around the world.
- 65 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 5 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 60 percent of Iride For Paul traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 2151568 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Iride For Paul columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Iride For Paul contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.